1. Developer Evaluation guide on SharePoint 2010
The SharePoint 2010 developer evaluation guide describes the SharePoint 2010 developer platform, including walkthroughs of some of the new capabilities for developers.
2. Evaluation guide for SharePoint Server 2010 for IT Pros
3. Topologies for SharePoint Server 2010 (Services and their description)
4. Hosting Environments for SharePoint 2010 Products
Summarizes the support for hosting environments and illustrates common hosting architectures.
5. Enterprise Search Planning for SharePoint Server 2010
This model describes primary architecture design decisions for search environments.
6. Design Search Architectures for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
This model describes the steps to determine a basic design for a SharePoint Server 2010 search architecture.
7. Search Architectures for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
This model describes the physical and logical architecture components of the search system.
8. Getting started with business intelligence in SharePoint Server 2010
Discusses the business intelligence tools available in SharePoint Server 2010
9. Search Technologies for SharePoint 2010 Products
Compares and contrasts search technologies in SharePoint 2010 Products
10. Cross-farm Services in SharePoint 2010 Products
Illustrates how to deploy services across farms to provide centralized administration of services.
11. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Upgrade Planning
Describes requirements and considerations for planning to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2010
12. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 — Services Upgrade
You need to give special consideration to the issues involved when you upgrade services from the previous version of SharePoint Server.
13. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 — Test Your Upgrade Process
To help ensure a smooth transition to SharePoint Server 2010, perform a trial upgrade to find issues likely to surface during the actual process.
14. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Upgrade Approaches
This model describes the three basic approaches to upgrading to SharePoint Server 2010: in-place, database attach, or a hybrid of the two.